Monday, January 2, 2012

... stories are still being written...

Hey dear friends! I don't have much time to write. Power & water has been off and on for a week and we have no internet... unless I go searching and bumming for it. (like right now)

I had such great visions for this blog... how I would be able to share everything, all that God was doing here... with you.

Obviously, that's been a little unpredictable. Power, time, and... oh yeah... did I say power... has proven to hamper this little blog of mine. But, what I want you to know is that God is still writing stories. He's writing them every day. Over the last week, we've celebrated, cried, been frustrated, been reminded of our need for God and his strength. Over and over... God is making beauty from ashes... I wish I had time to share them with you now... but until then, continue to pray for us, for our family, and for our children. We start school again this next week (they work on calendar year) and we are so excited about what God has in store for our children... all 218++ this year. Pray God blesses this week! Much love and prayers to each of you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for your family! I just know God is up to great things working in and through you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! Praying for your family as you begin a new year in Zambia!:)

    ReplyDelete