Monday, April 4, 2011

Truth:

"Blessed be the name of the Lord... "


"In Me you have EVERYTHING. In ME you are complete" Eph 3:20

"It is impossible for you to have a need that I cannot meet." 2 Cor 4:18

"Taste and see that I am Good. The more intimately you experience me, the more conviced you become of My goodness." Ps 34:8

"I am taking are of you. Trust me at all times." Proverbs 3:5

"A life lived close to Me is not complicated or cluttered. When your focus is on My Presence, many things that once troubled you lose their power over you." John 16:33

"Nothing is as important as spending time with Me. While you wait in My Presence, I do My best work within you: transforming you by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2

"Waiting on Me means directing your attention to Me in hopeful anticipation of what I will do. It entails trusting Me with every fiber of your being, instead of trying to figure things out yourself." Isaiah 40:31

"When you trust the details of your life to Me, you are surprised by how throughly I answer your petitions. Abundance is at the very heart of who I am." Ps: 36:7-9

"Trust Me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song." Isaiah 12:2-3


*Sometimes we just need truth to wash over us... over and over and over....

**These were taken from Jesus Calling devo from the last 2 weeks...

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow... He is right here speaking into your heart daily. I LOVE it! Just what you need. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got that devo and I am enjoying it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...You contacted me via my blog yesterday. I would like to talk with you more - please contact me to continue our conversation at kcandert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I totally read this post in real-time, but when I popped back over here today via your link I realized that had I been a better blog stalker (i.e., paid attention to the comments!) I could have figured out a whole month earlier that you were moving to Zambia by the above comment :)

    ReplyDelete