Sunday, July 10, 2011

Goodbye says it all...

This past week we had 2 amazing "goodbye" parties. In less than 2 weeks, the Mr. will get on a plane to Zambia!!

We've had an amazing time connecting with friends that, honestly, feel more like family. The challenge, generosity, and love felt through these friendships have been indescribable. It's been great to be with such amazing people. However, when the party is over... you have to say "goodbye"... that's the downside.

Here are just a few pics from our "goodbyes" thus far. I really stink at taking pictures and being social at the same time. You can guess which one I chose, thus I really don't have that many great photos with everyone! (I took a picture with my heart, ya'll)





And now... let the packing begin!! In a couple of hours I have 2 amazing "home organizer" friends gonna come and whip me into shape... I'll let you know how it goes.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment