Monday, February 14, 2011

A little about Love...

Mother Theresa says this about love:

"Intense love does not measure, it just gives".

"Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go."

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action."

"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home."

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

"Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."

The Bible says this:

"If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing."

Choosing to love well... for the rest of my life...

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the video! I just watched all 8 minutes of it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha.. thanks... it was the Mr.'s V-day present! ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the most precious family, and I love that I've known you all that time! I am certain there would be too many laughs for me to handle if we had the pleasure of living close to you. Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Mitz!! Are you going to Empowered to Connect? I'm going to the Denver one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lara... it will be GREAT! I've been trained with the Monroe's and Dr. Purvis... and we are going to start teaching it in our area next year! You will LOVE IT!!! Soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing. I'm blessed to know you and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y'all are OH SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing this with us... I feel like I know you better! :) You look AMAZING in that turquoise dress!!!! But that's not hard for you pretty lady! Love me some McB's! *Hugs* ~Tams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love getting to see more of the McB's story! This made me smile! Here's to choosing to love well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved watching your story through pics!! what a sweet gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing your life with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great video! And a sweet gift! So thoughtful. Shane...how did you end up with that wife of yours??? You and Josh must have done something right!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete