Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"God is Gracious"


John means "God is Gracious"... John is our next child to pray for. He is 14 years old and like most boys his age loves sports, food, and video games. He is doing very well in school, and is on the honor roll. He cares about his appearance and has a great disposition. He is waiting for a family. John is FULL of potential. He will indeed rise above his circumstances, I believe. BUT, wouldn't it be amazing to see him share this potential with a forever family?

"God, I'm praying right now for John. I pray you bless His school work, his mind, and protect his heart from hurt. I pray you continue to bless him with charisma and give him an abundance of opportunities. God, I ask that you indeed show grace to John. I'm asking that you provide for him a family to share his life with, so that He may experience you to the fullest... and that the family may in turn experience you in a deeper way. Thanks for encouraging me through John, and the courage and effort he is clearly showing in life despite circumstances. AMEN."

*You know the drill.. pray this week for John. If you or someone you know is interested, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for John... do you know this boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope... I just browse the waiting childrens list and God always puts a kid on my heart to pray for for the week... so i share that on the bliggity blog :)

    ReplyDelete