Friday, September 17, 2010

When life isn't what you expected...

When I expected ease... I found perseverance

When I expected good behavior... I found grace

When I expected a clean house... I found the need for a pure heart

When I expected feelings of happiness... I found contentment

When I expected sleep... I found rest

When I expected quiet... I found peace in chaos

When I expected perfection... I found the perfecter...

When I expected fun... I found the meaning of true joy

When I expected bliss... I found commitment

When I expected health... I found sovereignty

When I expected love... I found it in abundance....

3 comments:

  1. You have absolutely NO idea how divine this appointment is. NO idea. Um, WOW! You rock, sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully said, Mitzi. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete