Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sweet AJ....

Well, our little girl is now affectionately called A.J. and I think it is perfect! This next week promises movement... I just feel it! I am getting all our documents authenticated and praying our updated 171 comes back! This is doable, right?

While this is happening, I am developing this crazy feeling inside... like I'm going to meet my little A.J sooner than later. I don't know, maybe she is being born this week... or something significant is going on... maybe it's just that my paperwork is FINALLY getting ready to be out of my hands and this frees up some emotions for other things... so.. I just wanted to write my little AJ a note....

My AJ Angel...

Half way around the world... there is a family waiting for you... praying for you... for your health...for your protection... and for all that surrounds you. You are precious... and eagerly anticipated! Your big sister.. KG is BESIDE HERSELF to share her room with you and to paint your fingernails "all by myself" she says...
I'm finding myself wondering what it will feel like to hold you close. As I have learned already... lucky for you you aren't the guinea pig here... God's timing is perfect and He will hold you FOREVER.... that includes now... while we aren't there. We love you... you are loved... God has an amazing plan for your life... and for ours as we move together as a family. miss you! WHERE ARE YOU FOR GOODNESS SAKES?

love... your mommy....

1 comment:

  1. ...crying...
    Mitzi, you have such a beautiful heart and soul. My prayer is the God will open me up and teach me to love like you love. Praying for you guys!!
    Love, Ginny

    ReplyDelete