Thursday, September 16, 2010

When I say Finger...you say Prints!





Woot!!! Ok, I thought the pictures above really demonstrate my excitement! ha! We got our fingerprints yesterday! YAY! So, hopefully by the end of this month our dossier will be in Ethiopia!!! That would be amazing to say the least! We shall see. We are waiting on our updated I171H to be changed to special needs, and then we are good to go for sending the dossier! Can I get a WOOT!!!!???!?!?!?!?!
So, what happens next? Yeah, not sure. We are waiting for the amended 171h and then send the dossier. THEN we will be officially ready for a match... which not sure how long the wait will be...??? We are indeed requesting an infant 0-12mos because I don't think this mama can take another 2 year old AT THIS MOMENT...ha.
We really really REALLY want a girl, but are NOT closed to a boy either. So, we will just wait and see. Hopefully by the end of the year, we will know our baby! Here's to hoping! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment